Ready-To-Wear Production Intern
- Team Work
- Fashion Design
- Adobe Illustrator
Filling Pieces is an Amsterdam-based luxury fashion and footwear brand, established in 2009 by designer Guillaume Philibert. Originally Filling Pieces started a brand that was bridging the gap between streetwear and high-end fashion.
Today, Bridging the Gap means so much more to us. Filling Pieces is build on the foundation of diversity. Bridging the gap between different worlds. Our company has evolved into a multidisciplinary fashion brand that transcends boundaries and cultures whilst inspiring meaningful change. We believe in a society united by diversity.
We are looking for an enthusiastic RTW Production intern starting as of September 2021 . In this role you will support our production team day to day tasks for a period of 6 months for 32 to 40 hours per week, we will offer you a gross monthly salary of €250- based on 40- hour contract..
- Supporting the production team with day to day tasks
- Supporting the team in completion of tech packs
- Supporting the team during fittings
- Supporting the team with handling the comments made on all sample stages throughout the development and production phase.
- Gaining technical experience through design, construction, patterns, costing and fit relating to ready to wear garments
- Closely working with and supporting both design and production teams
- Responsible for maintaining the overview of our current sample collections at our HQ
- You will have the opportunity to work with our partner factories in Portugal assisted by the RTW production team in Amsterdam
Skills & Qualifications
- You are Bachelor student in design
- You’re passionate about fashion and design
- Basic knowledge of garment manufacturing
- You have a creative mind
- You are skilled in the use of Illustrator, Excel
- Basic knowledge with Google Workspace
- Basic knowledge of fashion and the fashion industry
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Italian or Portuguese is a plus
- You are able to perform under pressure
- You have sufficient planning skills
- You are organized, structured and eager to learn
We promote an honest and transparent atmosphere and strive to inspire meaningful progress in everything we do. Responsibility and accountability are key values within our company. We are a culturally engaged and innovative, young, ambitious and growing team, united by diversity. We offer an international work environment which is empowered by our progressive and positive mindset.