- UI/UX Design
- Visual Design
- UI Design
- Brand Identity
Mentimeter’s vision is to transform presentations and meetings into fun and interactive experiences by making it easy to listen and to be heard. We believe in giving everyone a voice, in every meeting and presentation. We are building a modern, friendly, and diverse product-first tech company based in Stockholm and we want you to join us!
Here at Mentimeter as a UX/UI Designer, you will work with multiple aspects of the design process, such as user research, information architecture, interaction design, prototyping, and UI design.
We want to focus on the needs of the customer and our ideal designer will have a similar focus. Here, you will have the chance to work with designers in a range of other teams in a role where qualitative and quantitative data will help to drive decisions. This role will help us turn these insights into final designs and contribute to our creative and collaborative environment.
About the team:
This role will be part of our Organic Growth team where you will work on a day-to-day basis with Content Writers, SEO specialists, and other field experts. Your goal is to take a holistic approach on how to improve the customer journey for visitors to mentimeter.com and other marketing channels. You will also get the chance to collaborate with our Marketing Design Team.
What you'll do:
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to create hypotheses on improvements and validate designs.
- Facilitate user research initiatives and conduct user tests.
- Find problems, pain points, and improvement areas based on user insights and come up with suggested solutions.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with the team and other internal stakeholders to identify pain points and draft ideas on improvements.
- Interaction & Visual design - defining and iterating on conceptual models, interaction flows, composition, typography, brand identity, etc
- Prototyping - exploring, communicating, and validating ideas & solutions, both internally and externally.
- Create finalized UI design that is in accordance with the existing design system.
- Work closely with developers to continuously deliver and iterate on designs that are feasible.
The ideal applicant will have:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience within UX/UI design.
- A proven track record with A/B testing & CRO.
- Desire to drive change.
- Demonstrated ability to turn analysis into actionable insights and clear recommendations.
- A data-driven approach and validate your designs with user tests and research.
- A track record in measuring and understanding user behavior.
- Visual Design (composition, principles of color, typography, hierarchy, balance, patterns, motion, emotional & brand identity design)
- UI Design (interaction patterns, UI animation design, technical feasibility, component patterns, accessibility, discoverability, affordance)
- User research (define research needs, interviewing, testing, synthesis)
- Technology comprehension - A non-granular understanding of what is possible, how difficult things are to build, general understanding of technical structure - to inform design decisions
- Prototyping - Ability to create various levels of fidelity prototypes, communicate solutions, and validate them
It's a bonus if you have an interest in:
- Working with a SaaS product
- Running experiments at a high tempo
You don't have to know Swedish (daily work is carried out in English and the Mentimeter team currently boasts over 20 different nationalities!