This job expired on 14 Jul, 2022
Posted 12 months ago
Freelance - Senior UX Designer
Entry dateApril, 2022
Project durationNot specified
- UX Design
- Information Architecture
- Team Work
Do you want to create memorable digital experiences that transform businesses?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded, freelance Senior UX Designer who can help us on an international project and can join immediately.
Would you like to...?
- Solve complex problems and design and prototype systems/interfaces across mobile, desktop, web, embedded devices, and more
- Help conduct user research to identify key insights and opportunity spaces, transforming these into powerful concepts and designs for implementation
- Create elegant wireframes, storyboards, user flows, design prototypes, and UI specifications that not only impress and inform but are also scalable
- Be involved in a financial services project, setting the direction, identifying, and solving problems
- Create compelling, strategically-driven, design work from pitch to service or product
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and, thinking within design and technology, and share your knowledge and thoughts with the project team
- Share knowledge on design methods, tools, and trends with the rest of your colleagues
We would like you to be...
- An experienced freelance professional across UX design, including design research, information architecture, usability, and interaction design.
- A strategic thinker who's creatively-driven and obsessed with technology.
- Someone with extensive experience in creating and delivering best-in-class customer experiences.
- Confident working in multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, and technologists and comfortable navigating agile production environments.
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies and mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies.
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life.
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together.
- An EU national, or with a working permit for Spain – this is a must-have!
- Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- An office in a fantastic location in Madrid City Center.
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday (balanced out by pizza at our Friday Inspiration lunches!)
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions, designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent as well as some healthy competition
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture