Senior Video Editor m/f/x)
- Video Editing
- Social Media
- Adobe Creative Suite
Hey there! We are Gorillas & we are influencing the way people live their lives. Groceries being delivered to your door in 10 minutes is a concept that up until recently was unimaginable. We’re redefining an industry that has never experienced the rapid changes that we’re creating. You can now be a part of generating this change.
The brand team is the soul of Gorillas. Our vision is brought to life via innovative design thinkers, artists, content creators and marketeers, who obsess over the art and experience of Gorillas, protection of the Gorillas DNA and culture, making an emotional connection to our community and solidifying Gorillas as a lifestyle.
Are moving images your language? Do you have a strong sense for captivating video content and a good flair for aesthetics and design? You know your way around the digital world and know what it takes to make a video ignite in the target group? Your day doesn't have to be firmly planned, because you are a talent for improvisation and keep a cool head even when priorities change at short notice? Your heart beats for content and you are enthusiastic about social media? Are you driven by curiosity and enthusiasm? Then you've come to the right place!
- As Video Editor and Motion Designer you are responsible for the creation and implementation of digital content pieces
- Create and conceptualise moving images for social media channels, design content assets and online advertising materials (motion and video) and optimize existing material video production (from shooting to finished production)
- You conceptualize and create storyboards and take care of video editing
- 1-2+ years of work experience in an adverting / digital / social media agency
- Proficient in the common design and graphics programmes from the Adobe Creative Suite
- A degree in Design, or comparable qualifications
- High aesthetic standards and a strong sense for brands, visual languages and storytelling
- An affinity for digital media and a good overview of digital trends
- Eager to experiment and able to produce visions and ideas that work within the client's brand and budget
- A goal & solutions orientated way of working - a high level of quality awareness and always motivated to learn new tings
- A team player - reliable, structed with a strong sense of initiative
- Can-do attitude and an ability to embrace new challenges and ways of thinking
- Full fluency in written and spoken English
As a part of the fastest growing startup in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory. We love seeing our crew blossom & growing with us! With a transparent company culture & stunning team spirit, Gorillas ensures a dynamic & international environment welcome to anyone! Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you want to build something you are proud of & you believe in the vision, we want you in the Gorillas fam!
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.