- Graphic Design
- Digital Graphics
- Visual Identity
- Animated Gif
OnePlan is the world’s best event and venue planning platform. Used by 5,000+ events in over 100 countries - including by teams from the English Premier League and NBA, plus music festivals and more - OnePlan is revolutionising how events and venues are planned.
We’re a SaaS start-up on an incredible journey - including a raft of award wins including Best Event Management Platform and Best Festival Technology at the 2021 Event Tech Awards - and we’re now seeking a freelance Designer to partner with us across a range of on-going Marketing projects.
About the role
We’re looking for a mid / senior designer with experience of creating beautiful, impactful marketing creative for technology companies. This is a part-time freelance role, for 2-3 days per week, and we can be flexible on the time that suits you. You’ll create graphics across a range of channels including for our websites (oneplanevents.com and venuetwin.com), advertising, social media, events, email newsletters and more. Your creative vision and flair will help take how we present ourselves to the next level. It will be advantageous if you have motion graphics skills as well.
What you’ll do
- Ideate and create graphics for OnePlan and Venue Twin across a range of channels, including for our websites, social media and advertising
- Provide graphics in the appropriate formats and sizes dependent on each project’s needs, aligned to our brand identity
- Optimise our visual identity, and ensure a consistent look and feel across all outputs
- Source assets, royalty-free images and product screenshots to incorporate in your design work as needed
- Collaborate closely with the OnePlan Marketing team on ideation and execution, pro-actively coming up with ideas and striving to optimise our design work
- Share and present mock-ups and final assets clearly with the Marketing team, incorporating feedback into updated versions of your work
- Create GIFs and short video content (if your skills enable it) for the multiple channels mentioned above
- Become knowledgeable at using OnePlan so your design work can reflect the product accurately and effectively
Your skills and experience
- 4+ years experience in design for Marketing creative, primarily for technology / SaaS companies; start-up or scale-up experience is useful
- Strong foundational skills in the technical aspects of graphic design including grid systems, plus experience in brand design, and with a fine eye for detail
- Skilled at managing multiple projects at once, delivering creative output on time and to a consistently high standard
- Experience running design projects as a sole designer, from ideation, research and sourcing assets through to presenting work-in-progress versions and producing final assets
- Knowledge of, and/or interest in, the events industry and how technology is enabling new opportunities for event organisers
This is a remote role ideally based in the UK or North America. We’re especially interested in hearing from candidates with fluency in English and French. OnePlan is a remote working company with team members in Europe, North America and Australia.
We want to work with the best, and welcome people from all backgrounds who have the ambition and motivation to help OnePlan become the go-to operating system for event and venue planners everywhere.