Digital Graphic Designer
- Graphic Design
- Idea Generation
- Team Work
- Adobe Creative Cloud
At HomeToGo, we’re on a mission to make incredible accommodation easily accessible for everyone. Our team is united by a passion for travel, driven by innovation and impact, and guided by open-minded leaders at every level. Our commitment to recognizing and empowering exceptional talent is the foundation of our growth. We are actively hiring candidates from all around the world, including sponsoring visas for Germany. An amazing journey of opportunity with an international team lies ahead - Join us!
YOUR FUTURE CONTRIBUTION:
We are seeking an experienced and creative Graphic Designer that is truly passionate about design and travel. In this role, you will join our Product Design team with the mission to craft engaging and compelling experiences across our digital channels. You will help us shape our brand look and feel, bringing it to life and inspiring new users and customers.
We are looking for someone with a true creative flair and experience in designing for brand and marketing, with a strong portfolio to show for it.
HOW YOU’LL ADD VALUE:
- You will work closely with our marketing and business teams, taking design ownership for all branding / marketing related projects - some of these projects might include: designing assets for internal employee branding collaterals, creating internal and external presentations, digital campaigns, graphics for merchandise, event collaterals, and designing social media posts / banners.
- You will visualize concepts based on the design rationale and story we are trying to communicate.
- You will find ways to create visuals that are scalable. Always thinking in terms of creating a visual system of templates.
- You will ensure brand consistency throughout your work and in all channels, building an overall brand visual language across all touchpoints.
- You will incorporate feedback gracefully into your work and you are able to experiment with different versions, exploring multiple directions, offering multiple outcomes on a project.
- You own projects, from concept through to delivery and comfortably work across multiple project deadlines.
- You actively contribute to team process and culture and champion innovation and a creative design culture.
YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- You bring 3 years of industry experience, ideally from an in-house team
- You have excellent creative thinking and idea generation skills
- You have strong communication skills and are able to articulate your ideas within a team environment
- You are a natural born visual storyteller
- You have a proven track record of translating brand identity into compelling visual narratives and creative digital (marketing) materials
- You understand various marketing channels and their technical constraints
- You are a pragmatic perfectionist, with a passion for your trade
Software to be familiar with:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Especially Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator)
- Figma skills are a big plus
WHAT HOMETOGO OFFERS:
- Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360° feedback, performance evaluation system, mentoring from an international team of passionate experts
- Culture driven by our Leadership Principles: entrepreneurial, result-driven, encouraging ownership and enabling each other to succeed, transparency about company goals, collaboration and support from an international team
- Caring for the environment (proud to be a certified ClimatePartner and a climate neutral company!) as well as our employees (work-life balance, weekly yoga classes, mentoring program). We’re all dedicated to creating a positive impact on our lives!
- Attractive benefits package, including competitive compensation, flexible remote work policy, visa sponsorship and relocation support. Additional benefits include language courses, full IT support and equipment, internal workshops and trainings, company and team events, modern and centrally-located office, additional holidays, Travel Industry Card.
WHO WE ARE:
HomeToGo is the marketplace with the world's largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo operates localized apps & websites in 25 countries across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Agriturismo, AMIVAC, Casamundo, CaseVacanza, EscapadaRural, Tripping.com and Wimdu.