- Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
Weezy is the UK's leading on-demand supermarket. Our mission is to deliver life-essentials, creating ever more happy and spontaneous moments at home. We're doing this by delivering groceries, including fresh fruit and veg, cupboard staples, pharmacy, alcohol, personal care and cleaning products in under 15 minutes. Behind the scenes, we're building a network of fulfilment centres across London, the UK and beyond, each staffed with Weezy customer delivery reps who pick, pack and deliver our Customers' orders.
Launched in July 2020 by Alec and Kristof, we've recently closed a $20m Series A, led by Left Lane Capital (past backers of HelloFresh and Delivery Hero) with DN capital, Heartcore Capital and top angel investors participating. We're building a best-in-class team which already includes ex employees from Deliveroo, Zoopla, Farmdrop, BlaBlaCar, McKinsey, BCG and Tesco. We're experiencing amazing customer growth, retention and NPS and looking to 40x Weezy's footprint over the next 12 months. This is a unique opportunity to build a global consumer brand that will be instantly recognisable.
What will you be doing
Working closely with Brand Lead on creation of all visual concepts for all platforms, that clearly articulate the brands creative direction and communication of strategy.
Offline work includes designing brand collateral, OOH advertising campaigns, direct mail door drops, window graphics, packaging, livery and apparel design.
Online work includes producing digital assets for communications including social media and emails. Some light front end web and app creative. Pitch deck presentation design.
You recognise yourself in the following:
- Degree level Graphic design or equivalent
- Excellent working with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Typographic and typesetting skills
- Able to interpret guidelines accurately with a keen eye for detail
- Confident artworking large OOH advertising campaigns
- Basic knowledge of artworking
- Ability to develop ideas from concept through to creation
- Understanding of UX would be great, but not essential
- Basic animation/illustration skills would be great, but not essential
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at once
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your design
- Intensive mentoring from a high-pedigree leadership team that will challenge you, build on your strengths and invest in your personal development
- Competitive compensation package, including salary and stock options
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- 3% pension plan employer contribution
- Healthy L&D budget so you can buy books and attend conferences (both virtual and in person once the pandemic ends)
- Socials that keep you in touch with everyone in the company