Graphic Designer / Illustrator
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
As a graphic designer/illustrator in the production team, you are responsible for the creation of a visual concept for every flash sale. You do this in consultation with the merchandiser responsible for the sale and the sourcing manager.
You are part of the digital factory and work closely together with the commercial department. Every sale on the website is presented as a distinct event. Therefore, you develop a new visual concept for each sale.
You will also work on diverse graphic projects for the website (badges, banners, frames).
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar function.
- Interested in e-commerce.
- Passionate about design.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is an absolute requirement. Your creativity is inexhaustible.
- You know how to make gorgeous digital drawings.
- You have a hands-on mentality and you are proactive.
- You are very structured and you have an eye for detail.
- You can work autonomously.
- You can work with deadlines.
- You speak English fluently.
- A varied position and the necessary autonomy.
- You will have the opportunity to grow in a fast-growing e-commerce company.
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration.
- An attractive remuneration package, supplemented with fringe benefits.
- A creative, dynamic and committed team.
- The possibility to work at home.