Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
- Graphic Design
- Motion Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Video Editing
- Team Work
We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,000 high quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in just 10 minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition to this, we are able customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
We are currently looking for an experienced Graphic Designer - Static / Motion (m/f/d) to join our rapidly growing marketing department.
- Create outstanding designs for Flink across consumer marketing, rider marketing and internal Flink communications
- Ensure your designs remain inline with the Flink brand guidelines
- Create outstanding designs covering digital marketing, out of home advertising, email marketing and store design - to name a few!
- Develop and adapt your designs within JIRA, collecting feedback and consolidating across multiple stakeholders
- You have minimum 3 + years experience working in graphic design
- Experience creating basic animations / motion design
- Strong knowledge of the entire Adobe suite
- You have a portfolio that shows a strong ability to translate a brand identity into a diverse array of creative digital marketing materials
- Highly creative, adaptable and able to work with fast iterations
- Ability to work with stakeholders across brand, social media, product and operations
- Experience with video editing, photography is a big plus
- You are a team player that can work well collaboratively as well as independently
- A cool 20% off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- Flat company structure where taking leadership is encouraged
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious HQ in the heart of Kreuzberg - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance