(Junior) Graphic Designer - Print (m/f/d)
- Graphic Design
- Visual Arts
- Visual Communication
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
At Nordic Oil, our goal is to make CBD accessible to everyone who can benefit from it. We’ve developed a bestselling product line, industry-leading expertise and have a community passionate about all things Nordic.
To further strengthen our marketing and communications, we’re looking for a (Junior) Graphic Designer (m/f/d) to support the team at our company’s headquarters in Munich. Are you interested in working with a great team in a rapidly expanding company?
- You'll be assisting our design team in creating product packaging, graphic designs, visual materials and marketing collateral, as well as maintaining existing designs, for a variety of in-house brands.
- You’ll join the design team in the development and execution of creative concepts and technical requirements into complete projects.
- You’ll be working with internal stakeholders as well as suppliers in our continuous efforts to develop a coherent brand experience across different touch-points.
- As you grow into the role you’ll be responsible for creating and driving various design projects ensuring the output matches the company's brand, aesthetics.
- You have a degree in graphic design, visual communication or other relevant fields
- Fluent in English
- Very competent in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign and Illustrator (Photoshop is a plus)
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Able to understand and work within an established design style guide to create consistent, on-brand visuals.
- Equipped to review project briefs and requests to deliver final products that solve design problems and meet stated goals and specifications.
- Structured and organised and can handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, with an ability to work independently
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Become part of a highly dynamic and exciting working environment with low hierarchies and an awesome working atmosphere in one of Munich’s most exciting startups.
- We have mutual trust and in our fast paced working environment, so you can take on responsibility quickly.
- Your further career and development is important for us. Therefore we support you with a development budget.
- Be part of our regular team and company events.
- Access all the equipment needed to do you work to the highest standard, plus the freedom to do work remotely
- We offer breakfast, coffee and drinks for free in a fully equipped kitchen
- Our office is in the center of Munich (close to Stiglmaierplatz)