UX/UI Designer (f/m/x)
- User Research
- UI/UX Design
- Design Presentation
- Design Thinking
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
We are currently looking for an UX/UI Designer (f/m/div). You will be part of UI/UX design team which is part of the Product Development Team and work cross-departmentally to support our Product, Business Development and Sales/Marketing teams.
What Will Keep You Challenged
- You are experienced in user research, prototyping, UX / UI and you like the end-to-end design process.
- You will mainly collaborate with product and technical teams to develop new features for our internal stakeholders that will make daily operations easier.
- You will build and maintain our design systems for our digital front-ends (white-label and multi-brand focus).
- You will analyse data to improve current user work flows and designs, knowledge of Google Analytics/ Hotjar would be a bonus.
- You will be driving the iterative design process of product features from end-to-end, including ideation, sketching, mockups, low- & high fidelity prototyping, user testing, interaction concepts and final UI design.
- You will build pixel-perfect product visualisations and flows for developer-handover.
- You will create and pitch product visualisations to sales and external partners.
- You will have a close collaboration with our Product, Business Development and Sales/Marketing teams.
What Will Make You Succeed
- Your graphical and visual design skills, including as our main tools Figma and Miro which is used at Element, other tools skills are nice to have
- Your experience with conducting and evaluating user research, usability testing and A/B testing
- Your ability to work with multiple stakeholders, analyze business and user requirements and translate them into designs for outstanding user experience
- Your experience in facilitating design workshops with diverse stakeholders
- Your skill to lower complexity with the help of design
- Your experience in communicating research insights and design decisions to stakeholders
What we appreciate in our team:
- You are used to work with cross functional technical teams in a fully remote environment.
- You feel comfortable working both independently and very closely with your team.
- As a team player your communication skills are strong in English, German is a plus.
- You like to work transparently and find the best solutions in a team effort.
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, a personal budget for training or conferences, company-wide networking events and outings