- Commercial Photography
- Product Photography
- Studio Photography
- Capture One
- Team Work
Working within the Nielsen Brandbank photographic studio, a product photographer is responsible for capturing high-quality and volume of imagery for products on a range of services for both suppliers and retailers and within an agreed turnaround.
This is in order for these customers to utilise digital product content for marketing and eCommerce purposes for their online platforms.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
A photographer’s core responsibility is maintaining Studio timeliness and quality, shooting to the required daily product volumes in line with Studio capacity and ensuring that any queries are responded to within a timely manner.
The role requires the individual to have knowledge of product photography and studio lighting to ensure that our high standards are maintained.
- Ensuring the quality of images captured while working to a high volume
- Maintaining consistency across a range of products in terms of colour and lighting
- Understanding product and pack photography lighting and rig-types and adjusting accordingly dependent on the type of product being shot
- Managing and ordering the day-to-day workflow and shelves
- Taking responsibility for and resolving photography queries
- Understand the role of the key photographic services offered by the business as a whole and their primary usages by the client
- At times be willing and able to convey your knowledge of the studio processes with visiting clients
- Work flexibly within the studio operation, helping out across functions if needed in order to maintain productivity
- University photography degree/colleague photography base
- Studio experience would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Capture One is an advantage
- Teamwork, collaboration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize workload and deliver under pressure
- Understanding of data confidentiality