- Front-end Development
- Team Work
Since our founding in 2000 we have specialised on individualized business-solutions, which we conceptualize and implement in small, flexible task-forces, while utilizing latest open source technologies.
A modern, flat organizational structure as well as agile methods of operation are the corner stones for constructive collaboration within our team as well as with our customers.
We offer work that is technologically engaging as well as in an intriguing domain. You’ll be part of a dynamic, agile, and efficient team in which everyone is on eye-level.
The work here is self-responsible and -paced, matched and supported by flex time and the possibility to work part of the week from home.
As we base our decisions on a broad fundament backed by diverse perspectives, we offer the chance to take an active role in conceptualization and decisions during day-to-day operations as well as formats like design sprints and studios.
Additionally, we offer sponsored courses and other forms of advanced education, as well as employee events. The office is well-reachable by public transport, modern, very spatious, has three floors and several greened terraces. Every day, our wonderful cook prepares locally sourced, well balanced, and tasty meals for everyone for a small meal-contribution.
The collective agreement sets an entry salary starting at €44,000 based on years in the field. But because neither you nor we are satisfied with minimum standards, we offer an attractive overpay depending on expertise.
- You bring a willingness to learn, self-reliance, and pro-activeness in engaging with the team and involving yourself in the conceptualization- and decision-making processes.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH...
- UI/UX-design basics
- frontend build setups, in particular with nx workspaces
- additional webframeworks (e.g. React, Vue, Svelte, Elm, Django-Unicorn, etc) and a good range of architectures
- end-to-end integratio tests, especially using Cypress
- other testing methods, like unit-, functional-, acceptance, fuzzy-, and consumer-contract-testing
- functional reactive programming, in particular Rx