- Team Work
The growing Voi Technology team is making the morning commute to work exponentially more enjoyable. That's why we have created networks of electrically-powered scooters throughout densely populated urban centers. And that's where you could show your skills!
At Voi you get an unprecedented opportunity to take part of the true range of engineering; from designing the vehicle, soldering the IoT hardware, creating the communication protocol, developing the backend, innovating on the app and finally operating all this as a whole.
- Build frontend apps that play an integral in the daily operations at Voi
- Work closely with designers and backend developers in a cross-functional squad to deliver great user experience
- Drive new ideas and initiatives regarding architecture, tools, and programming languages
- Deep knowledge of Web APIs
- Experience writing integration tests in Cypress and unit tests in Jest (or similar frameworks)
- Architectural skills
- Team player, improving the overall quality of the team
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Work in a rapidly changing field
- Work with a team of diverse, like-minded developers
- Playing a critical role in the transformation of European transportation
- Work close with the product and impact what it becomes
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.