Full Stack Developer
- Full Stack Web Development
Present in 20+ countries ShippyPro is a multi-language Shipping Management Software that helps Merchants and Omnichannel brand to ship their e-commerce orders. Our customers are looking for the best way to deal with shipping and ShippyPro provides the easiest one. We love change and transformation, so we’d like to drive Innovation and Sustainability into the shipping world! How? Simplicity is one of our keywords. Innovation and Simplicity together make shipping accessible to everyone. ShippyPro is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. We're building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work at ShippyPro. We have a no door policy, that means we encourage openness, honesty and respect for other points of view.
Our team members enjoy a challenging environment and they take care of each other, but mostly we are food lovers (most of all the Italian one, of course)! Looking for a company where you can be part of a handsome team, shaping the future of global e-commerce? Welcome on board!
Please visit our website for more information.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team playerwith a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role (2+ years)
- Experience developing web applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and at least one framework (E.g. Yii, Symfony, Laravel) or previous experience in complex architectures
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB ) and web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent work experience
We're looking forward to hearing from you!