- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Digital Graphics
We’re looking for a versatile and motivated Graphic Designer with an excellent sense of style to help us complete Shapr3D’s visual communication tools. You’ll create assets for various assets from social media to campaign key visuals in close cooperation with copywriters, UI designers, and motion designers. If developing a brand fills you with excitement, but you don’t mind business-as-usual tasks either, you will enjoy working with us. Good spatial vision and 3D graphics experience is a bonus, and if you’re also skilled at motion design, you should definitely apply.
From Zoltán Balogh, our Head of Design:
“At Shapr3D, design is the key selling point. The app is a true disruption of the 40-year-old desktop CAD industry, reimagining 3D modeling at every point – from user interaction to use cases. You’ll help us to communicate with customers based on deep marketing research.”
What you'll do?
- Be responsible for external and internal visual asset creation both digital and printed
- Create various graphic design materials for social media, internal communication, or merchandising needs
- Apply and improve our brand identity
- Conceptualize and develop marketing campaigns, key visuals either independently or with the support of an Art Director or a Creative Lead
- Photography, video production, or motion graphic skills is a bonus
What you’ll bring to the table
- An impressive design portfolio and work samples, including branding and photography
- Solid knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and experience with Figma is a bonus
- The capability of working accurately and efficiently by yourself and in a team
- Good spoken and written English skills
- An open, curious, and collaborative mindset with an enthusiasm for storytelling and craft
- An exceptional understanding of the creative process and the design principles
- A high degree of self-motivation and accountability
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of graphic design
- Strong visual creation skills for various platforms
- Ability to define problems and goals, and oversee the building process
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced startup environment
What we offer?
- A down-to-earth culture and the chance to scale this thing up together
- The chance to build a world-class product and learn from some of the best professionals in their field along the way
- Unconditional support for your professional development – be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it's on the house
- Relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
- 100% sick leave payment
- A generous healthcare package with Medicover (upon passing your probation)
- A spacious office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest
- One of the best coffee machines in town and well-stocked office snacks (and a company Wolt account while we’re working remotely)
- Home office equipment to make the remote working period as comfortable as possible
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum, focusing our $6M Series A on scaling our team across the board.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.