English Native Language Copy Editor M/F (Creator Program)
- English Proofreading
- English Copywriting
Who is Jellysmack?
Since our founding in 2016 by Michael Philippe, Robin Sabban, and Swann Maizil, Jellysmack has already built a foundation that boasts 3 billion monthly video views and a cross-platform reach of 90 million unique viewers in the U.S.
Our communities are designed for those who are passionate about beauty (Beauty Studio), soccer (Oh My Goal), gaming (Gamology), Basketball (House of Bounce), animals (Naturee), and original puzzles (Riddle Me This).
The Creator Program department is currently looking to hire a full-time Copyright Editor. Within the Creator team and in collaboration with the Copyright department, your main mission will consist of proofreading and modifying English text in videos to ensure that it is perfectly correct and easily accessible.
- Proofread text and correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Check text for style, readability, and adherence to editorial policies
- Rewrite text to improve clarity and readability
- English native speaker (complete fluency in American English vocabulary) and fluent in French
- Rigorous and detail oriented
- Excellent reading and writing skills